Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

univibe88

One Too Many
Just got this pic from Art
Dark Moss featherweight.
I'll be picking this up from Art in a couple of weeks so the one pic is all I have for now.
I asked for a 5.75" crown and a 2.75" brim

VSDarkMossFeatherweight_Sept2011.jpg

Wow! I have been wanting a dark moss hat and that is exactly what I had in mind. I am "moss green" with envy ;)

Lloyd

A-List Customer
Thanks guys, that's my second Dark Moss from Art.

In the bad news section for the day I was out walking this morning wearing my Oxblood when I took a bad fall. My loyal oxblood threw itself between my head and the sidewalk thereby turning what could have been a very bloody situation into just a painful one with minimal amounts of blood. However, I've got some road rash in the felt. Hopefully Art can work some magic and get my loyal companion back into it's former pristine shape. If he can't then I've acquired a really nice beater :)

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
This is not a new VS. I got it in march of this year, but I changed the crease. Now its a pork pie and I think I like it alot better like this! Let me know your thoughts:

DSC03864.jpg

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03866.jpg

closeup2.jpg

closeup3.jpg

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
I'm fond of diamond creases. I think the proportions of your hat are too big for a porkpie.

I did it Aureliano cause, I don't know if you remember the I love Lucy episode when Lucy dances with King Cat Walsh (not sure if that was correct), well, he has a pork pie with a wider brim and I always liked that hat. Anyone has that pic to post?

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
I would tend to agree with Aureliano, but what good is a tradition if it can't be broken every now and again? If you like the hat better this way, go for it.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I really like diamond bash' too. I wanted at least one of my hats w/ pork pie style.

I would tend to agree with Aureliano, but what good is a tradition if it can't be broken every now and again? If you like the hat better this way, go for it.

Exactly. If you like that crease, leave it. You're the one wearing the hat and how you feel is the most important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo