Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

tealseal

A-List Customer
This thread has had some excellent work done on it since I last visited. Sharp hats you lucky dogs, and salutations to Mr. Fawcett for continuing to amaze :D
The "hat account" almost has enough in it to make the deposit...one more week and I'll be able to make the call! Very, very, excited. Problem is, I have about 75 hat ideas I'd really, really, like...and reading this thread only makes it worse. It's going to be hard to settle on just one!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Che, I'm kind of behind. Went to D.F. to visit my in-laws. Killer hats! Especially the Art-lite! Dimensions and colors look great.
Hey Johnny J !
Thanks Man,, WOW DF
IM gonna wear my Art-Lite there when i visit
check out Art's Pandoras ! I need 1
TONY B Yowza it is !Gracias che

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
P1060922.jpg

P1060910.jpg

An Absolute classic! You are a very lucky man, and Art has excelled himself once more. Bravo

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
An Absolute classic! You are a very lucky man, and Art has excelled himself once more. Bravo

Thank you, Sir. I do indeed consider myself very lucky that Art had sourced this rare treasure some time ago - in my size, coincidentally. The blocking & trimming is awesome.

Last edited:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
VS Montecristi 750+ wpsi w/ 13 ligne black ribbon.

The first hot & humid day this season! Unlined cotton odd jacket and slacks, linen shirt.

VS-Montecristi800_May2012.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Gentlemen, let me present the high count Montecristi with 13 ligne black ribbon:

P1060911.jpg

P1060910.jpg

HOLY SMOKES!!! Not only is the block of that hat fantastic, but that weave is SPECTACULAR!!! I have held Optimo's $10,000 Panama hat and it was light as a feather and the weave was so dense it made the hat look like it was made out of linen. I'm sure this hat is also extremely light and dense. Congrats!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thank you all for your kind comments, Gentlemen! Picture slim black full brogues with open lacing, black braided leather belt, and red cotton socks flashing from under the glencheck slacks.

Josh, both the high count Montecristi and the 750wpsi are light as a feather. I love the way those finely woven Panamas flap in the summer breeze.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy