Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

emigran

Practically Family
QUOTE=pfisto22;1742882]Ok well my number came up yesterday. I have been making changes for the past month now in my mind color,ribbon, crown, shoulder,brim,welted. The life of a virgin custom hatter. I wish I could pull into his shop and have something in my hand then decide. But I am sure it will work out great.[/QUOTE]

Congrats... Not to worry whatever reservations you can conjure up will be put to rest when you get it in your hand and say... WOW...I'm on my fourth and it never fails... yer in trouble now mate...:cool:[

MikeU

Familiar Face
Steel

C608114C-F0BB-4BEE-8D9D-15DF1C0810E4_zpscticbl7e.jpg New steel with black ribbon

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
some nice stuff lately !
Perry the Montana pretty cool is it the lite granite ?

Mike some nice hats in So Cal now... Tall straight crowns very nice hats you got....you wear em well...

MikeU

Familiar Face
Thank you everybody for compliments an support, thank you Art it's because of you this talent you have makes it happen for all of us fedora loungers"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80