Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
Mine is going on the block this week.:eusa_clap

Good deal, Bart. Should be in your hands in about two more weeks. Are you taking the day off work to chase the postman? :D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Good deal, Bart. Should be in your hands in about two more weeks. Are you taking the day off work to chase the postman? :D

lol lol No I have to stay at work this time, I am going hot and heavy on my new building.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
ART THE MAN

Wonder what this birthday hat might be!... April time frame my next!

handlebar bart ... Can't wait to see what Great Art Work You will sport!

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Good deal, Larry. Maybe he's getting caught up some now. The hardest part of the wait is after he e-mails you that he's sent it though.:eek:

I agree. I'm always totally calm until that email shows up. Then, I'm climbing the walls! lol

lc1484

One of the Regulars
Now that was fast....I got my hat when I got home from work and there the box was...

I liked opening it up and seeing the hat box...and inside was my VS Goodfellow...just had to rebash slightly to my liking....and it fit like a glove...

Art...Thank You....I will be placing another order soon!!!

Larry:D

IMG00160.jpg
[/IMG]
VSgoodfellow002.jpg

VSgoodfellow001.jpg

VSgoodfellow003.jpg

VSgoodfellow008.jpg

VSgoodfellow007.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Wow! I like that one alot. :eusa_clap The Goodfellow is a really neat VS and I really like it in that combo of colors. So..........it sounds like you are officially hooked? Isn't it amazing how one from Art instantly has you planning the next.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful, Larry. I just love those wide brim bindings. Dark moss is on my list, as is midnight blue and natural. Every time is see another of Art's hats here my list grows by another color. I need to quit looking! :eusa_doh:

lc1484

One of the Regulars
You are all right...I am hooked...I am planning my next hat....maybe a blue or lighter color...I have to go through old threads or maybe when the rest of you get your VS in before the end of the year...

I do love this hat

Larry

lc1484

One of the Regulars
NB....I had to get my Art felt swatches out to see and I agree the blue smoke and mojave are my favorites too along with the silver belly

maintcoder

A-List Customer
My latest arrived Saturday...

and here are the pics. It is silver mist with light blue ribbon, like the one in the client created gallery on his website. This one will be a head turner for certain!

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner