Art Fawcett wait times

Discussion in 'Hats' started by airforceindy, Jan 28, 2008.

1. airforceindy

airforceindy One of the Regulars

Feeling a little bummed...

Unfortunately for me, it looks as though I may have to wait a LITTLE longer for a VS. The wife found me another AB (already made TOD bridge style, as I continue to wait for the Crystal Skull AB I ordered in Sept) and purchased it, thereby disposing of the funds that could have been used for something different. No offense to Steve (or wifey!), of course, but variety IS the spice of life! But, there is hope... with a 6-8 month deployment to Iraq coming towards me down the pike, most likely in the late summer, I should be able to sock enough away for a Christmas hat. That SportAire that MrFusion is showing off is a thing of true beauty, and is only making me more and more jealous of all you current and multiple VS owners! So, Art, with a tip of the cap, please accept my humblest apologies and be looking for me later in the year.

Great posts here, everybody!!!

Regards, Andy

2. Not-Bogart13

Not-Bogart13 Call Me a Cab

So that's who scored the ToD. Well, you still ended up with a great hat.

3. Colby Jack

Colby Jack Call Me a Cab

Will you be taking a fedora with you to Iraq?..If so...which one? :D

4. airforceindy

Maybe, we'll see! lol Most places you go these days, though, you have to be in some kind of uniform 24-7. If I go to Honduras again, most definitely!

5. Colby Jack

Colby Jack Call Me a Cab

Well...wherever you go...stay safe!:eusa_clap

6. Colby Jack

Colby Jack Call Me a Cab

Sounds like we need to find a different way to attach that Indian Head...I'll look into that one for ya!...

7. Art Fawcett

Art Fawcett Sponsoring Affiliate

No worries Andy, I'll still be making hats when you get back.:D At least..I hope.

Stay safe Sir, I have a son-in-law recently returned and am told it's getting way better but still...keep your head down

8. airforceindy

Thanks, Art, I'll be in touch about the hat once I'm able. And... the Air Force takes pretty good care of us, so I'm looking forward to the next trip over to the sandbox! Thanks for the well wishes, Art and Colby Jack.

9. Art Fawcett

Art Fawcett Sponsoring Affiliate

Didn't think of that Andy..my guy is Marine..

10. Not-Bogart13

Andy - Let me add my own safe wishes... and a thank you.

Same goes to the Fawcett Marine!

11. airforceindy

Marines... whew. My hat is off to him; I could never do that job. And thank you, NB.

12. Lincsong

Lincsong I'll Lock Up

I've bought three and had no problem waiting at all. I'm going to get a fourth, I just have to pay for last weeks vacation first.:D

13. carter

carter I'll Lock Up

The red liner is a beauty. I've only worn the hat once so far. It's been cap weather the last month or so. I'll post something soon since the hat is another stunner.

Andy, Thanks to you and all who serve. Keep your eyes open, your head down, and have a safe tour.

14. Donato

Donato One of the Regulars

Andy, I salute you and Art's son-in-law! Be safe, God speed and my prayers will be with you. Please let us know, if you can, about when you are deployed.

15. duggap

duggap Banned

Sir, if you have experienced an Art Fawcett hat and you still don't have a problem waiting, would you please be so kind as to share some of that wonderful medication you must surely possess. Monday will be two weeks and already I have broken out in a rash, lost 7 pounds and can't sleep.:D

16. Not-Bogart13

Perhaps it's the water? :p

17. duggap

duggap Banned

Yeah, but what is it that makes me keep ordering those hats.[huh]

18. indycop

indycop I'll Lock Up

Hmmnn maybe Art put some kind of addictive substance on the sweatband that makes you have to get more!lol lol lol lol :eek: lol lol

19. Not-Bogart13

An addictive compound worked into the leather sweatband. Odorless and colorless, it is one of the most addictive substances in the world. It leeches out of the leather while being worn, but as the amount lessens, the wearer craves more. Unconsciously, the wear realizes that this high can come only from one place... ;)

20. indycop

indycop I'll Lock Up

And the more you wear it the less effective it becomes so you have to get a new one to renew the effect! OK Art the jig is up!lol lol lol lol
    Gimme the hat and nobody gets hurt!:eek: lol