Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Assistance please.

LollyWillowes

New in Town
Just wondering if anyone can help me. Do any of you know anything about this company or have you used them?

http://www.mycustomtailor.com/

If so, would you recommend them? My husband would like a period style suit but we live too far away from any tailor. I found this web site and I see that they offer old fashioned styles of suits among the rest. Obviously, having one made locally would be better but it just isn't an option.
Apologies if this is in the wrong category, I'm not too hot on the computer front!

Steveb1

Familiar Face
Do a search on here. I seem to remember someone providing feed back on this site about them. I personally use honk kong tailors. I would suggest that you find one that travels to your area so they can measure you. My experience is that they will make any suit to your specifications.

LollyWillowes

New in Town
Thanks, I'll have a search about and see if I can find anything. The trouble is, we live in the absolute back of beyond and there are no tailors and it's not a place anyone would come, too far away to go and have fittings at the places they do come to. Very frustrating!

LollyWillowes

New in Town
Something sort of 30's. I just stumbled on them by accident and saw that one of the pictures they use is of Bertie Wooster, from The Fry and Laurie series, it's the three piece style he was looking for. I will need to have a look for UK sites now, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner