Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATLANTA SNOW - A good day to own a hat!

animator

One of the Regulars
We had snow here in Georgia! Thanks to my hat, my head stayed dry and flake free.

JackSNOW_web_a.jpg

We even broke out The "Southern Sled" (Laundry basket) for my son's first snowfall.

JackSLED_web.jpg

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
Fantastic!

We had our first bit we've seen in Birmingham, too. I don't have any kids, but my Lab sure loved it!!! Wish I had great pics like you!

duggap

Banned
Nice shots of you and your son. The hat looks good also. Snow in Atlanta, go figure, we live 130 due north and never got a single flake.[huh]

D.W. Suratt

One of the Regulars
It snowed here in SC also, didn't last long though. The next day it was completely gone. My daughter and went for a walk when it was coming down pretty hard. It gave me a good reason to wear the new Adventurer.

animator

One of the Regulars
duggap -We are supposed to get some more snow today or tomorrow... maybe you'll be included this time. I really like Chatanooga!

HamletJSD -My little Boston Terrier used to get completely covered in the snow when I lived in Chicago. I wish I had pictures of that, too.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

animator

One of the Regulars
Hey Donato,

That hat is by Art Fawcett. It got soaked with sleet and snow and looked brand new when it dried. I'm glad I don't have to baby it.

toobacat

One of the Regulars
I drove through the snow in Atlanta on Saturday, but once I got a little east of Atlanta, it was all rain. I'm surprised there was no snow in Chattanooga. There was snow at least 50 miles north of Atlanta. It was a good day for a hat.

jkingrph

Practically Family
We even had a trace here in E. Texas, mixed with sleet and rain. The ground was too warm for it to accumulate, but my deck was dusted with a light coat most of Friday, and Saturday morning.

The hat felt mighty good on my balding head, I'm getting to the point where I don't step out the door without one, in fact keep an old beater next to the door for everyday around the house things.

My lab's enjoyed it very much as they are getting older and have not seen any for several years.

My wife wants a T shirt she saw advertised, printed "let the dog in, let the dog out, ect,ect.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The smug satisfaction of having a warm, dry head when everyone else has wet hair makes up for all the snide comments. :D

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
tinmanzzz said:
Snow in Atlanta ???
Maybe HELL will freeze over :eek: :eek:
Nice Hat.....
Having driven or rather sat in traffic attempting to go through Atlanta, I believe hell has frozen over!:D :D :D
and that is a great hat!

toobacat

One of the Regulars
Colby Jack said:
Having driven or rather sat in traffic attempting to go through Atlanta, I believe hell has frozen over!:D :D :D
and that is a great hat!

It's not quite as hellish on Saturdays. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy