Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B3 jacket correct length

Roma

A-List Customer
I got a call from Denny, Aero, he told me how to properly measure it and that in my case it's 26.5", they measure every jacket which comes out. Due to the half- an-inch tolerance policy my jacket was approved. Sounds good. It should be measured from the middle of the leather tape which covers the collar seam for extra protection and to the bottom but excluding the fur. Thank you all for your support, opinions, sharing experience.

Отправлено с моего SM-G928F через Tapatalk

Roma

A-List Customer
Great news! Enjoy the jacket. It looks good and fits you perfectly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But what contributed drastically to my getting over the unhappiness, Deacon, is your help. I've viewed a lot of pics from the thread you mentioned to me and got the idea of how such a jacket should look like. Around a half jackets I've seen in those pics are even shorter than mine or the same and look great, so now I know mine is fine. Thank you as well as to all the rest addressing my concerns.

kowalski

Practically Family
Hi Roma
I measured out of curiosity my original B3 .Back it 68,5/69 cm plus minus 0,5 cm
You can sleep peacefully;)

Sends greetings Your neighbor from the cold Polish in B3 :cool:
Ps
now here is minus 6
ideal weather to wear B3 or Irvin

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Why I started measuring all the jackets Aero made for me? Because a year ago I ordered a B3 with my favorite length 27" but when I got it it looked a bit short to me since I'm 6'2". I didn't think about measuring the back myself and just contacted Aero. They say it looked ok. I forget about that because the winter was over but yesterday decided to measure the back and to my great amazement I got 26". I contacted Aero again but they told me it's too late to make the return since I got the jacket in January. I'm baffled. Aero made a mistake and refuse accepting the return although they confessed they made the mistake.
I'm in negotiations with them currently, but what do you think about the look? View attachment 35797

Great length- perfect for the B3 - The B3 is not designed to be longer. Looks great on you. Any longer you lose design functionality and would not look as good!

Roma

A-List Customer
Yes, the 44. I'm 6'2" (188 cm) and I'm 85 kg.

Отправлено с моего SM-T815 через Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails