Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baretta found not guilty of murder.

The Mad Hatter

A-List Customer
He says he's now broke, so a book deal or movie might be justice.

He's one heck of a lot more sympathetic character than Martha Stewart.

ginobarracuda

Familiar Face
I'll even add that Blake is even a more sympathetic guy than MJ...
But I just saw his after-verdict talk with the media....whoa..he's one bizarre guy...

How come all the really odd ones are in So. Cal??

(Wait! Don't flame me! - I live there too - I can say that!) :rolleyes:

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Mad Hatter said:
He says he's now broke, so a book deal or movie might be justice.

He's one heck of a lot more sympathetic character than Martha Stewart.

Um, OJ was acquitted, too.

I actually have a lot more sympathy for someone convicted of the crime of claiming she was innocent.

I have mixed feelings about the verdict. I hate to say that I am glad he got away with it but let's face it, his wife was the biggest grifter I have ever seen! She was involved with more scams than Ponzi.
I think a divorce would have cost less than $10,000,000 though. ;)

Regards to all,

J

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
I've listened to a lot of the testimony and seen many of the "Dateline" specials and a few things were pretty clear.

Blake wasn't the only murder suspect. She blackmailed many other men, sent them nude photos of herself to married me then turned around and said that she was desperate for cash and needed it in a hurry and if she didn't get what she needed she would tell the wives.

Apparently she had more then a few death threats and a lot of other men and women who wanted to see her as a maggot entree 6 ft under. The hard part of this case wasn't how finally killed her; it was trying to figure out who DIDN'T kill her.

Many jury members said that they found him "Not guilty," but they didn't find him "Innocent" either. Many suspected he had something to do with it but the case made by the prosecution was weak.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Renderking Fisk said:
I've listened to a lot of the testimony and seen many of the "Dateline" specials and a few things were pretty clear.

Blake wasn't the only murder suspect. She blackmailed many other men, sent them nude photos of herself to married me then turned around and said that she was desperate for cash and needed it in a hurry and if she didn't get what she needed she would tell the wives.

Apparently she had more then a few death threats and a lot of other men and women who wanted to see her as a maggot entree 6 ft under. The hard part of this case wasn't how finally killed her; it was trying to figure out who DIDN'T kill her.

Many jury members said that they found him "Not guilty," but they didn't find him "Innocent" either. Many suspected he had something to do with it but the case made by the prosecution was weak.

The bottom line is she is in for a long dirt nap. I bet you a dollar to a donut he will be back on his feet in less than a year.

Sad but true, since there is a little girl without her mother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran