Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beaver Brand impressions?

here we go!

I have yet do any mods yet but, rest assured I plan on a nice crisp pinch and a possible wider ribbon.

DSC01992.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01993.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01995.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01994.jpg
[/IMG]

:D

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Looking real good. That ribbon, or a wider one, is just a matter of what you want. Either way, it will be fabulous!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I just received a Beaver Brand fedora I bought on sale from The Fedora Store.
I gotta say, I like this hat! I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one of these fedoras. I especially like the wide ribbon and bow.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
I have a question about Beaver Brand hats, and I didn't think it was worth starting a whole new thread. This thread seemed as good as any to resurrect. Aaaaanywayyyy . . . I've been looking at the Beaver Brand hats on clearance at The Fedora Store and I've emailed them a couple of questions. (And I have to say, they've been very prompt with replies.) I noticed that the velour one comes in "brown," which (oddly enough) isn't in the color palette on the store's site. I emailed them about this and was told that Beaver called it "brown," but it's actually "coffee," which is in the color palette. Does anyone have pics of a Beaver brand hat in coffee? I've looked at the palette, but I'd really like to see a whole hat. If someone with one of these would post a pic or two, I'd sure appreciate it.

barrowjh

One Too Many
http://www.beaverbrandhats.com/legacy.htm

You might try asking thefedorastore to relate 'coffee' to a pictured hat on the beaver brand web site, but I am betting that Beaver Brand is getting new colors and neither site has a pic of it. I have gotten small color swatches from Beaver Brand directly before, try calling them and discuss it. Maybe they would send thefedorastore a good pic that they could then send to you.

Edmonds

New in Town
Beaver Brand Hats

I've had good experience with Beaver Brand. They have three different quality felts in men's dress hats and you can create a style you like. They can also go easy on the stiffness if requested, I ask for "less stiff". They also conform nicely to one's head shape for a very comfortable fit. The C-crown with a stingy brim has gotten more than a few compliments from total strangers. I would say very good value for the money. If I ever figure out how to post a picture, I'll put a photo up for view.

Edmonds

New in Town
IMG_0317.JPG

Here is the Beaver Brand C- Crown with 1 1/2" stingy brim. This is their Legacy line of fur felt
It gets its share of compliments from people walking down the street, e.g.
"Nice hat", "I like the hat", "Nice fedora", and "Pimpin' hat". I think that last one is a compliment.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
This is my shameless copy of Salty's B.B. (now that I finally learned my fractions!--:eek: ) Same colors, same brim size; only the finish (mine is Grand Beaver as opposed to Velour) is different. Bought it on sale. The felt is stiff, but doesn't detract from the apparent quality of the felt. For what I paid ($160), it's totally worth it. If it was full price ($300), I'd just go for a VS.

Cheers,

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
fluteplayer07 said:
This is my shameless copy of Salty's B.B. (now that I finally learned my fractions!--:eek: ) Same colors, same brim size; only the finish (mine is Grand Beaver as opposed to Velour) is different. Bought it on sale. The felt is stiff, but doesn't detract from the apparent quality of the felt. For what I paid ($160), it's totally worth it. If it was full price ($300), I'd just go for a VS.

Cheers,

Sharp lid, though I may be a bit prejudiced ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy