Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Been dropping the pounds.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I didn't exercise at all.. except a few walks here and there. I started to do some toning exercises last week tho, everything is "hanging" now.

The first time I was overweight I did the whole gym thing and I just gain muscle too easily, even with low weight and reps. I just didn't see quick enough results to satisfy me. And this time, with the baby I didn't have time anyway.
Nikki

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I envy all who have the ability to lose weight as I used to. But since they gave me steroidal hormone shots to hold my cancer in check 3 years ago it affected me by packing on solid muscular upper body and leg weight. It produced belly fat too but that's not where the weight is. I have trouble sctraching my back and like some kind of weight lifter my movements are restricted.

I encourage you all to stick with it though. It's worth it when you remember how light on your feet you felt and less tired if nothing else.:)

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
Twitch said:
I envy all who have the ability to lose weight as I used to. But since they gave me steroidal hormone shots to hold my cancer in check 3 years ago it affected me by packing on solid muscular upper body and leg weight. It produced belly fat too but that's not where the weight is. I have trouble sctraching my back and like some kind of weight lifter my movements are restricted.

I encourage you all to stick with it though. It's worth it when you remember how light on your feet you felt and less tired if nothing else.:)

You'll need that weight if you have to battle that cancer again.
I wish you all the best in the world.
We will all be sending positive thoughts your way.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I have the very slowest weight-loss plan in the world. I've lost 37 lbs. in 7 years. But I did it without spending any real money on anything, or giving up any foods altogether (though I've cut back on the frequency of some things, and on portion sizes of a lot of things) and I have not yo-yoed at all so I am happy.

Of course realizing dresses I had when I was 13 are now too big is kind of weird. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24