Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BELTED BACK Heaven Continues ...

greg

New in Town
Guys, A quick note, we remeasured this jacket and it is a 37 chest, 20" armpit to armpit. So 3" of ease.

greg at BallyhooVintage

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
i've just bought this jacket. when it gets here i'll take my own pics and put them in the 30s sports jacket thread.
the fabric appears to be a Palm Beach type blend of rayon and cotton (and / or wool).

24769.jpg

24769d.jpg

24769d5.jpg

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
alsendk,

i wouldn't try to match the trousers to the jacket because it might look like a failed attempt to create a suit; that's one rule that most tend to agree with.
for summer i like a mismatched looks of various shades of white and cream / off-white / light browns. light grey trousers woud also work.

Cheap-ish, but not really for a song. For a tight size 36, in a not overly interesting fabric and not overly elaborate back treatment, that's probably a fair price. These jackets aren't really all that rare (obviously rarer than the regular jacket) in smaller sizes. They were "youth" styles after all.

Nice pockets.

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo