Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belts and Belt Buckles

JanSolo

Practically Family
I didn' buy them from "Manufactum" because I felt that they were way overpriced. I contacted the Abbey to ask if those items were available from them aswell. Their price was much more decent and I had a nice chat with Father Abraham about forging damascus steel. He also makes bracelets, cufflinks, rings ,etc from pattern welded steel.
I payed 45 Euro for each belt plus 165 Euro for each buckle.

Have a look here: Pages 38/39 are of interest.

http://212.1.42.138/manufactum/contentimage/Gutes_aus_KloesternNr9.2-01-1327.pdf

Belegnole

One of the Regulars
Wow, now I know how they get their income. A large selection of items to say the least. However I couldn't read much to my loss. Do they by chance have a catalog in English?

On the buckles; They seem nice and you seem to have gotten a good deal on them. There are a number of knife makers out there who may also make buckles....

such as:

Ariel Elias Salaverria

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
One piece crocodile with green stiching, silver buckle with 22k gold mark

Christmas2008017-1.jpg

Christmas2008015-1.jpg

Christmas2008018.jpg

MEDIUMMYND

One of the Regulars
$10,000 Belt

Anyone seen Dunhills limited edition belt 108 moving parts rose gold fittings and two alligator bands very nice just a it pricey for me.:eek:

DerMann

Practically Family
Ehhhhhh not nearly worth the $10000, considering braces are wildly more comfortable and do the job immeasurably better.

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Good incentive to keep the shape

$10.000 and only 3 holes in the belt are both good reasons to take care of what you eat during XMas - more holes in the alligator and the perfection would collapse.
Just wonder whether the S,M,X sizes cost the same or not.[huh]

Bugsy

One Too Many
For $10,000, that belt would have to make its way out of my drawer under its own power, and thread itself thought the belt loops on trousers it got out of my closet, then fasten itself when I finished putting my trousers on. I'd rather buy 10 bespoke suits. ;) ;)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Show us your belts.

I've got a serious Jones for buckles and straps. I can't be the only one.

Shoes097.jpg

kools

Practically Family
Resortes...What's your source on the thin belts? I'm seeing some interesting brown with diamond stitching in your drawer.

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Flat-top is correct. Give them a call to see which diamond stitch belts they have in stock. They come in brown with white stitching, black with white stitching, and black with red stitching.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Resortes, would you be kind enough to give us more detailed photos of your collection, focusing on the buckles. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points