Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belts and Belt Buckles

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
My brother-in-law's grandfather used to give these buckles to the tenderfoots who visited his ranch in Montana.

He was a great guy, I really miss him.

Shoes558.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It may not have the contrast leather inserts or jewels, but for $6 just scored this nice old round stud belt. Should work well with some of my westernwear.

belt1.jpg

belt2.jpg

DrMacabre

One of the Regulars
Nice - these don't look too huge, either. My normal issue with buckles like this is that all too often they tend to be massive, like 3" x 4", which is ott for me!
Yes, i was worried about having something oversized too but they are not.

BlueSteel

One of the Regulars
FYI (and no affiliation...just a happy customer) Popov Leather in British Columbia is doing a preorder until the end of this weekend on Horween Color #8 Chromexcel belts at 40% off...so taking preorders at $77CDN (which I guess would be about $60-62USD). He anticipates completing and shipping the belts in May:

https://www.popovleather.com/products/belt-color-8

TLW '90

Practically Family
I have a few but this one is my favorite, a BTS brass buckle from the 70's belonged to my grandmother.
she gave it to me sometime when I was a kid and I have worn it almost every day for the past 5 or 6 years after I found it in a box of my childhood cowboy get up with the stick horse and suede vest.

I've had it on others but the belt it currently lives on is a nice Brenemans I bought at the local feed / tack store in December of 2020.

I love that it's solid brass, one thing I hate most in this world is that hateful antiqued brass plated pot metal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff