Besame cosmetics

Discussion in 'Beauty' started by Lauren, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Slytherin

Slytherin New in Town

I've just ordered my first besame cosmetics . I've red a lot of good advices on its and i want to try ! Hope i'll be happy !

2. Inky

Inky One Too Many

3. Lusti Weather

Lusti Weather One of the Regulars

Aw, that video is so cute! I love her hair as well.

While we're on the topic of Besame, has anyone else had problems with the lipsticks going bad? The Cherry Red I bought last year has lost its vanilla scent and now smells decidedly waxy, and it turned a very dark brown in spots :)eek:) after having it on for a few hours. I hate to throw it out...I'll have to figure out some way to salvage the pretty packaging!

4. LisaFreemontSt

LisaFreemontSt One of the Regulars

I've had my three Besame lipsticks for going on two years w/out that problem so perhaps it was a bad tube. I'm anxious to try some of the new lipsticks!

5. Blondie

Blondie Practically Family

Lusti Weather ~ Mine don't have a chance to go bad as they break off instead.
    Maybe you should return them so the Besame lady can look into it,
    if i was her i would want to know about this.

6. Lusti Weather

Thanks for the feedback ladies! I hope it's just a case of one bad tube, since I have a lot of other Besame lipsticks and I'd hate for this to happen to all of them!

7. LisaFreemontSt

I got one of the new lipstick kits in the mail yesterday. It's fantastic!:eusa_clap

The shade I got, Red Velvet, is the perfect deep matte red and it comes w/ a lovely little velvet case as well as a lip pencil and a darling little lip brush. I was absolutely giddy when I opened it and saw how beautiful the tube is. The weight of it is very nice as well...a good quality product for sure. I also love the lip pencil. I'm going to do a product review as well as a perfect red lips demo this Friday, on my channel. :D

8. Aorta

Aorta Familiar Face

She should do a hair tutorial, what a marvellous do!

9. LisaFreemontSt

10. cecil

cecil A-List Customer

Besame in Australia

Hooray! Australia has a Besame stockist again. It's still online, but beggars can't be choosers I spose.

http://thedarlingsisters.myshopify.com/

No, I'm not affiliated with these people! lol I think they're based in Canberra? Lippies are $22 but I can't find any information on postage costs. I spose you'd just have to email them.

11. Inky

Inky One Too Many

I am searching for a Besame Crimson Rouge - anyone have one laying about they don't like/don't use? or a lead on someone that has one lonely one in stock?

12. Lusti Weather

Looks like My Baby Jo may still have it in stock: http://www.mybabyjo.com/cosmetics.htm. Good luck!

13. Inky

Inky One Too Many

unfortunately they only have raspberry, but I did find one through another friend ;) Thanks for the link, LustiWeather!

14. Jenniferose7

Jenniferose7 One of the Regulars

I'm dying for the foundation in Bisque. I requested a sample early last year, fell in love it with it and wouldn't you know it was out of stock never to return again. Does anyone have one the'd be willing to part with, or know of someplace that still has it in stock?

I'm getting impatient waiting for the new line to be developed.

15. Inky

Inky One Too Many

16. Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne Practically Family

I just saw that, so excited! Now if only they'd go on sale. A girl can dream, can't she?

17. clubwitsend

clubwitsend Practically Family

just got some lipsticks in the mail- my first! i am ADORING the Noir Red!

18. 23SkidooWithYou

23SkidooWithYou Practically Family

Pictures please! :)

I took a peek at the noir red on the website and it looks really posh! I seem to go for darker reds than the brighter orange red shades.

19. clubwitsend

clubwitsend Practically Family

[​IMG]

Here it is! It actually looks like its photographing a bit lighter than it was/seemed...and I'd had a drink at this point, so some might have come off...still looks great, though!

20. 23SkidooWithYou

23SkidooWithYou Practically Family

A drink, a sailor and the perfect red lipstick.
    Who else is jealous???? ;)

Looks really good on you, especially with the high contrast of your complexion and your hair/eyes. Definitely tempted to buy this one. Noir Red is officially on the wish list! Thanks!