Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besame cosmetics

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
Aw, that video is so cute! I love her hair as well.

While we're on the topic of Besame, has anyone else had problems with the lipsticks going bad? The Cherry Red I bought last year has lost its vanilla scent and now smells decidedly waxy, and it turned a very dark brown in spots :)eek:) after having it on for a few hours. I hate to throw it out...I'll have to figure out some way to salvage the pretty packaging!

LisaFreemontSt

One of the Regulars
Lusti Weather said:
Aw, that video is so cute! I love her hair as well.

While we're on the topic of Besame, has anyone else had problems with the lipsticks going bad? The Cherry Red I bought last year has lost its vanilla scent and now smells decidedly waxy, and it turned a very dark brown in spots :)eek:) after having it on for a few hours. I hate to throw it out...I'll have to figure out some way to salvage the pretty packaging!

I've had my three Besame lipsticks for going on two years w/out that problem so perhaps it was a bad tube. I'm anxious to try some of the new lipsticks!

Blondie

Practically Family
Lusti Weather ~ Mine don't have a chance to go bad as they break off instead.
Maybe you should return them so the Besame lady can look into it,
if i was her i would want to know about this.

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the feedback ladies! I hope it's just a case of one bad tube, since I have a lot of other Besame lipsticks and I'd hate for this to happen to all of them!

LisaFreemontSt

One of the Regulars
I got one of the new lipstick kits in the mail yesterday. It's fantastic!:eusa_clap

The shade I got, Red Velvet, is the perfect deep matte red and it comes w/ a lovely little velvet case as well as a lip pencil and a darling little lip brush. I was absolutely giddy when I opened it and saw how beautiful the tube is. The weight of it is very nice as well...a good quality product for sure. I also love the lip pencil. I'm going to do a product review as well as a perfect red lips demo this Friday, on my channel. :D

cecil

A-List Customer
Besame in Australia

Hooray! Australia has a Besame stockist again. It's still online, but beggars can't be choosers I spose.

http://thedarlingsisters.myshopify.com/

No, I'm not affiliated with these people! lol I think they're based in Canberra? Lippies are $22 but I can't find any information on postage costs. I spose you'd just have to email them.

Jenniferose7

One of the Regulars
I'm dying for the foundation in Bisque. I requested a sample early last year, fell in love it with it and wouldn't you know it was out of stock never to return again. Does anyone have one the'd be willing to part with, or know of someplace that still has it in stock?

I'm getting impatient waiting for the new line to be developed.

Audrey Horne

Practically Family

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
clubwitsend said:
just got some lipsticks in the mail- my first! i am ADORING the Noir Red!

Pictures please! :)

I took a peek at the noir red on the website and it looks really posh! I seem to go for darker reds than the brighter orange red shades.

clubwitsend

Practically Family
23SkidooWithYou said:
Pictures please! :)

I took a peek at the noir red on the website and it looks really posh! I seem to go for darker reds than the brighter orange red shades.

4128497640_74d12a9424.jpg

Here it is! It actually looks like its photographing a bit lighter than it was/seemed...and I'd had a drink at this point, so some might have come off...still looks great, though!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
clubwitsend said:
4128497640_74d12a9424.jpg

Here it is! It actually looks like its photographing a bit lighter than it was/seemed...and I'd had a drink at this point, so some might have come off...still looks great, though!

A drink, a sailor and the perfect red lipstick.
Who else is jealous???? ;)

Looks really good on you, especially with the high contrast of your complexion and your hair/eyes. Definitely tempted to buy this one. Noir Red is officially on the wish list! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff