Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besame Lipstick sampler available

Lindabelle

One of the Regulars
Thanks for sharing this. I have wanted to try the Besame lipsticks for a while. Hopefully they'll have some stock left next week when its payday. :)

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
ooh, i was all set to order until i saw the shipping charges. $10.49 for UPS ground? wow.

Haha! This was me! I clicked the little X in the corner and closed out.

I tried Besame in 2007, but wasn't really impressed. I was all set to give them another shot until I saw that shipping charge.

bellabella327

One of the Regulars
It also seems like their price for the sampler pack doubled! Before when it was on the plastic molded lipstick-thingys it was only $8. Probably get more product but not sure.

Isis

One of the Regulars
I bought the sample pack from What Katie Did, which, being in Sweden, was more economical for me. I don't know if teh samples are larger now, but I read somewhere that the amount lipstick you get is equal to three of their smaller lipsticks, only you get three colours. They seem to last forever, I've basically been using either Red Velvet or Red Hot Red every day since October and have hardly dented the pots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic