Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bespoke trousers - extremely heavy vintage linen twill - a pictorial review

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Great trousers! I also would echo the suggestion to scoot the straps about 3 centimeters closer to the center.

This would be impractical as there wouldn't be left much space to adjust the waist. I'm perfectly content with them the way they are.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I don't find the buttoned cuffs gimmicky at all. It's so much easier to brush the cuffs when they can be opened.
BTW, when you take them to the cleaners make sure to show them the feature because if they are pressed as usual an impression of the button will show on the outside cuff. My cleaners hand presses them.

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
This would be impractical as there wouldn't be left much space to adjust the waist. I'm perfectly content with them the way they are.

Ahh, to each their own. Although I've always been told by tailors of the era that the adjuster straps were only decorative.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Actually, I adjust the waist straps regularly, depending on my food and beverage intake. I never needed to make use of the suspender buttons, though. The trousers fit so well that the waist straps are everything I need for the perfect fit. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner