Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best black biker for non-biker?

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
I think you did...and failed...

Well, I succeeded in learning about certain market realities and norms in TFL, and there is still a wider world of possibilites. So in this case, I would not equate not succeeding yet with unequivocal failure.

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Well, I succeeded in learning about certain market realities and norms in TFL, and there is still a wider world of possibilites. So in this case, I would not equate not succeeding yet with unequivocal failure.

Still, I accept the point that TFL is not the kind of place where one pushes things or takes advantage too much of pricing discrepancies. That undermines the community vibe, which is quite unique for online forums.

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Don’t you worry though... the market is going to correct itself... especially when disclosing how much paid in the first place ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'm used to markets having less perfect knowledge.

wider world of possibilites
You've entered a very small world. But yes you most certainly can and should explore ebay. I tried to give you a subtle hint but I think you missed it (or maybe not) as you did return to edit your post and remove the info where you disclose what you paid. Unfortunately you can't edit other members posts. I found the whole thing offensive to this community, not that you don't have every right to try (elsewhere mind you). I suspect you have underestimated the membership here.

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
You've entered a very small world. But yes you most certainly can and should explore ebay. I tried to give you a subtle hint but I think you missed it (or maybe not) as you did return to edit your post and remove the info where you disclose what you paid. Unfortunately you can't edit other members posts. I found the whole thing offensive to this community, not that you don't have every right to try (elsewhere mind you). I suspect you have underestimated the membership here.

Fair enough. One lives and one learns, and also is willing to say "I'm sorry."

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Hey, Its not my jacket. It is a reasonable price based on my experience, around your size and on your side of the Atlantic. I think the Hootch Hauler for £700 is good value as well.
:)

Just teasing, friend. Thanks for the link, and for looking out for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass