Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beware of Manholes!

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BeBopBaby said:
Eeeew... I hope that was clean water in your pic, Mr. Sable. lol I work for a company that makes valves for sewage and stormwater control and I know what can be lurking down there...

Besides the alligators? :eek:

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
On one hand, I am sorry to hear of your accident and injury, and I hope you heal quickly.

On the other hand, I am glad to hear that others stopped to help, and to hear stories of lounge-members stopping to led a hand when needed. It is nice to know there are good samaritans out there.

Get well.

rebelgtp

One of the Regulars
i've had a similar thing almost happen. stepped on the cover, heard a creak and the back edge dropped about 3 inches, guess i was lucky that time. glad to hear you weren't seriously injured that could have turned out quite a bit worse than it did.

Sable every time I see those pics of you down there it makes me want to go exploring a bit. hmmm i do know at least one city near me has an interesting underground maybe i'll start there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran