Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beware searching "Langlitz leather" on YouTube

LOL. Yeah. They have some fans.
IMG_1922.PNG

Some of the reviews are actually very informative, like the ones by Cal Rider. You get to see the jackets in motion and detail. And hear them which is apparently a thing.

I wish though women were into Langlitz like that...

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Some of the reviews are actually very informative, like the ones by Cal Rider. You get to see the jackets in motion and detail. And hear them which is apparently a thing.

I wish though women were into Langlitz like that...

I didn't quite have the courage to go that deep (pun cringingly intended)

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
try searching engineer boots... :eek:
kinda wished there is similarly enthusiasm but instead with women (=read young, attractive looking ones)

Shouldn't we welcome, er, all enthusiasts to this, er, website?
Sure! I don't think I implied anything to the contrary, but I suspect there are sites that cater more specifically to that particular interest, so perhaps that's why a particular niche doesn't post here. K?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
^^^^Another one you’re not wanting to see is Tony Llad Leathers.
Wish i’d have looked before i bought one.
Just can’t seem to put it on!!
B

dannyk

One Too Many
6A7F7453-0AC9-41AC-AE4E-59334043E6E3.png A7D715AA-2238-447D-8C0C-1A7AE0FD5CD1.png Because I’m the guy who when someone tells me don’t do that I go ahead and do the thing haha. I naturally googled this annnnnddd past all the things I’m not into it, I found this. Kind of fascinating.

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
I feel like there's a really good joke that can be made here about "d-pockets," but I'm not even going to try. Because, you know, one shouldn't joke about sexually fetishizing fashion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk