Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Big Blue Borso A-1 condition, 7 1/2 Thin Ribbon...hot deal here!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

I almost feel sad to let this hat go...I just recently purchased from BOND here, and it is a super clean hat! My Husband just has stated, super nice hat...just a pain in the arse

You can see from the pictures it is a super nice looking hat. CLEAN. Not a mark on it. New sweatband, original liner in the hat and windcord/trolley. Also has original box too! This is a dark navy color.

Due to how I love giving a super good deal on what we sell here, and (just paid $250.00) give or take a buck or two, here is the business part of the listing along with some size information.....SOME size information. Brim is with navy grosgrain as the ribbon also it. This is a big hat! 3 inch brim. Over 5 inch crown as creased....nice shape and crown dimension!

If you want this, the very first person to say they will pay pal me, most likely to own it if the payment is made!
This is NOT a brand new hat and I do not think this style of Borso is made any more?

Shipped to any where in CONUS for a total price $130.00 Now how can you go wrong with this sweet deal?

Questions ask away....and thanks...so now all you big

Willybob

A-List Customer
It looks more green that blue on my monitor . Can you post another pic of it in outside day light?

makitright

One of the Regulars

I almost feel sad to let this hat go...I just recently purchased from BOND here, and it is a super clean hat! My Husband just has stated, super nice hat...just a pain in the arse

You can see from the pictures it is a super nice looking hat. CLEAN. Not a mark on it. New sweatband, original liner in the hat and windcord/trolley. Also has original box too! This is a dark navy color.

Due to how I love giving a super good deal on what we sell here, and (just paid $250.00) give or take a buck or two, here is the business part of the listing along with some size information.....SOME size information. Brim is with navy grosgrain as the ribbon also it. This is a big hat! 3 inch brim. Over 5 inch crown as creased....nice shape and crown dimension!

If you want this, the very first person to say they will pay pal me, most likely to own it if the payment is made!
This is NOT a brand new hat and I do not think this style of Borso is made any more?

Shipped to any where in CONUS for a total price $130.00 Now how can you go wrong with this sweet deal?

Questions ask away....and thanks...so now all you big

Just curious - why did he think it was a pain in the arse?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
THank you everyone. I have had a large number of potential buyers here....so many I wish to thank each of you for contacting me....so it is easier to just post a big THANK YOU right here. The hat sold already.....I will have another good deal coming in a few and will post it up on here.

Bless us all....
Cindy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy