Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Mfg - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooperson

One Too Many
I liked the look of the Westfall when I first saw it on the website, really good to finally see one being worn. I like the overall trim look, particularly from the back. So many half belts look great from the front but quite big baggy at the back. Button cuffs on this would make even better IMO. Very nice!

Brettafett

One Too Many
Superb! So much depends on getting the fit right and these jackets seem to be both functional and well-fitted. Pics of jackets being worn def tell a more comprehensive story... Now this has jumped on my short-list!

andyfalzon

Vendor
So many half belts look great from the front but quite big baggy at the back.

Thanks for your observation. We pride ourselves for the proper fit of our jackets especially at the back. This jacket is a replica of an original and I haven't seen originals with baggy backs yet.

When you deal with Bill Kelso you don't have to be afraid about the fit.

Pics of jackets being worn def tell a more comprehensive story..

You don't need to wait to see 'as worn' pics.
Our jackets will fit EXACTLY as you see them on the tailor doll on our website at the 360 degrees view.
That's what the tailor doll is for. The tailor doll is not just a hanger for the jacket. It is supposed to show you how it will fit.

comparison.jpg

See what I mean?

Last edited:
A very nice jacket Andy!
I agree that it's good to see it on a person.
I like to get a sense of how it looks with an entire outfit.
well done.

andyfalzon

Vendor
I like to get a sense of how it looks with an entire outfit.

Yeah I know what you mean. It happens to me a lot with lingerie. I prefer to see it worn by an attractive lady rather than just sitting there on the window of some shop.

Last edited:

thor

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful jacket, great fit! My BK M-422 fits me like a glove. I wonder how thick/heavy the leather on that Westfall jacket is in relation to the hide used in the BK A-2?

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for your observation. We pride ourselves for the proper fit of our jackets especially at the back. This jacket is a replica of an original and I haven't seen originals with baggy backs yet.

When you deal with Bill Kelso you don't have to be afraid about the fit.

You don't need to wait to see 'as worn' pics.
Our jackets will fit EXACTLY as you see them on the tailor doll on our website at the 360 degrees view.
That's what the tailor doll is for. The tailor doll is not just a hanger for the jacket. It is supposed to show you how it will fit.

comparison.jpg

See what I mean?

Helps if you are built like the doll, I guess. ;) Try that with a large model. Nice jacket.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Beautiful jacket, great fit! My BK M-422 fits me like a glove. I wonder how thick/heavy the leather on that Westfall jacket is in relation to the hide used in the BK A-2?

Hi Thor,
The Badalassi hides used on the Westfall jacket are 3oz, same like those used on the A-2s.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Thanks for asking Nick. The Arco 16160 is made with a light seal Victory horse. The new batch of seal is expected to be a bit darker, although there may be some lighter hides in it as the Victory horsehide is a 100% handmade leather and the top finish is made by hand rub off process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy