Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Mfg - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakima

One of the Regulars
What?

So you have waited for a year? Andyfalzon seems to be laughing that off.

And using his dates, he has not had Victory Hide for 6 months?

I was just about to order one of these......Maybe not now.......

Lungomare

A-List Customer
What?

These seem to be the facts!

Jeff :fencing: don't forget to show pics of your jacket - interesting how the VHH looks like.

Regards,

Johannes

You aren't that old NOW. By the time you get it… :eeek:

Yeah. I've written it into my will so they know which of my sons gets it when it finally gets here. :sad:

These seem to be the facts!

Jeff :fencing: don't forget to show pics of your jacket - interesting how the VHH looks like.

Regards,

Johannes

Will do. Assuming the forum is still in operation by then.

andyfalzon

Vendor
What?

I am not laughing.
The Victory horse finished last July. We couldn't order more in August because all the tanneries close in August for summer holidays. So we ordered in September and still waiting. The Victory horse is like the malt whisky. You gotta wait for it. Otherwise drink a beer.

andyfalzon

Vendor
No bar keeps this stuff in its cellar because it's too expensive and no one can afford to stock it. Not even the tannery itself who make the stuff can't afford to stock it. If there was a stock we would buy it.

If you want the cheap stuff, it's everywhere, you can find it at every bar.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Why not offer Jeff the same jacket in Badalassi plus a discount on a later jacket? This just seems like awful PR to me, and has been for months now!

Why not offer Jeff the same jacket in Badalassi plus a discount on a later jacket? This just seems like awful PR to me, and has been for months now!

They have offered me the same jacket in Badalassi.
I thanked them, but will stick with the VH hide.

Also, BK has touted it SO much, I'd like to get my hands on a jacket made from it and see for myself.
Plus....since around July I kept hearing BK is expecting the leather in anywhere from a couple of weeks to next month.
I figure one of these days it's GOT to happen. :flypig:

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Does this tannery rely on heard of horses that they wait till they die of natural causes before tanning the hides (and selling the meat to dog food companies)?

Last edited:

andyfalzon

Vendor
When you order a jacket we go and hand pick the horse at its birth, then wait for it to grow up, die of natural causes etc etc. :D

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Rats Andy. I'm disappointed.I thought the fun of it was slaughtering horses wholesale so we can look cool wearing them.

cordwangler

One of the Regulars
Seems to me certain forum members deem long waits for leather jacket delivery more acceptable in certain manufacturers.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Seems to me certain forum members deem long waits for leather jacket delivery more acceptable in certain manufacturers.

I think it comes down to expectations.

If i am told from the start i will have to wait 6 months to a year, i am happy to wait six months to a year.

If i am told on order that the waiting time is 12 weeks, but then realise that i might wait a lot more because at the time of order they didn't even have the right leather available, and didn't deem useful to inform me of it, then i might be a bit pissed of and not happy about waiting.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Today's special. Buy an A-1 or Aeronaut A-1 in Victory Capeskin, get a USN jacket at 50% off. Offer applies for seal color capeskin only and seal goatskin for the USN jacket. The 50% item has to be purchased at the same time. To redeem the offer make your purchase of A-1 or Aeronaut via our website and then contact us for the USN jacket.

Offer valid until Dec 7, 12:00 GMT.

kojax

Practically Family
thank you andy for everything , real nice guy to do business with always returns your emails . i hope to do some business in the near furture , thanks again KOJAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24