Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Birds-eye view...

cmoy

One of the Regulars
I've always been interested to see how people bashed their hats back in the day. Bored at work so I decided to google and found these photos. It's not easy to find vintage photos of birds-eye view of people wearing hats! :( Please share old photos that you might have. Sorry if there's already a thread on this.

I think this is from the 50's.
i-n9szrqG-X2.jpg

This looks like the 40's?
i-LSX5HV6.jpg

This one is a little far to see the different bashings but I thought it's a cool photo :)
i-4bSB5Nx-X2.jpg

RJR

I've always been interested to see how people bashed their hats back in the day. Bored at work so I decided to google and found these photos. It's not easy to find vintage photos of birds-eye view of people wearing hats! :( Please share old photos that you might have. Sorry if there's already a thread on this.

i-n9szrqG-X2.jpg

i-LSX5HV6.jpg

This one is a little far to see the different bashings but I thought it's a cool photo :)
i-4bSB5Nx-X2.jpg
Great pics.

andrew_AU

A-List Customer

i-n9szrqG-X2.jpg

i-LSX5HV6.jpg

i-4bSB5Nx-X2.jpg
Great idea for a thread!

cmoy

One of the Regulars
I might have my wife take a few photos of me from above. Maybe turn them into b&w :D See if my bashing is anything like these old photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot