BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! ARMY OF HIGH-END FOOTWEAR

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Knakorn Piulueangsawat, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Knakorn Piulueangsawat

Knakorn Piulueangsawat One of the Regulars

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! ARMY OF HIGH-END FOOTWEAR
    Full Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IGqZVRgaJePjiKxo3QDxRepZ9xfRP-LK?usp=sharing

I will throw in a pairs of handmade custom kilties for anyone who buy too!! Just choose the style and color I will make and ship them together with the boots for you!! (last pic)

1. Clinch Graham boots size 11US. These guys one in great condition with just few wears. ASKING $999 + shipping

[​IMG]

2. Clinch Yeager Boots Blackoverdyed Italian Horsebutt size 11US fit like 10.5US. ASKING $1200 + shipping

[​IMG]

3. Brand New Custom Clinch CN last Yeager Boots in Black Overdyed Latigo size9.5US. ASKING $999 + shipping

[​IMG]

4. Brand New Clinch Lace Up Cap Toe Work Round Boots in Natural Roughout Latigo size8US. ASKING $999 + shipping

[​IMG]

5. Like New Clinch Engineer Boots Brown Overdyed Classic CN last size 9US ASKING $1900 + shipping

[​IMG]

6. NIB Wesco Special Custom Packer Boots in Horween Natural Shell Cordovan & Horween Natural Essex Undyed Vegetable Tanned Leather!! SIZE9EE US. ASKING $950 + shipping

[​IMG]

7. Flame Panda Monkey Boots in Emerald Maryann Horsebutt size 10.5US. ASKING 700 + shipping

[​IMG]

8. The Real McCoy's Monkey boots in Horsehide size 9E US. ASKING $699 + shipping

[​IMG]

9. NIB Lone Wolf Boots Monkey boots size 8.5US. ASKING $699 + shipping

[​IMG]

10. Allen Edmonds Plain Toe Oxford in Horween Color 8 Shell Cordovan size 9.5US ASKING $180 + shipping

[​IMG]

11. Julian Jeweler Black Horween Shell Cordovan size 11US fit like 10.5US. ASKING $699 + Shipping

[​IMG]

12. Julian Cornish Miner in Kangaroo leather Dark Brown size 11US. ASKING $699 + Shipping

[​IMG]

13. Julian Boots Cornish Miner in Horween Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan size 11US fit like 10.5US. ASKING $999 + shipping

[​IMG]

14. Julian Madison Midnight Blue Boots in Horween Navy Shell Cordovan size 11US fit like 10.5US. ASKING $999 + shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  2. Mrfrown

Mrfrown Practically Family

My god man

3. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

My lord, you love your feet. Stunning selection.

4. Will Zach

Will Zach One Too Many

Oh my, my bank account is glad these are not my size. @dudewuttheheck needs to see them.

5. belfastboy

belfastboy I'll Lock Up

Never have I seen such a gorgeous selection of boots all in one place at one time. Lucky for me (in a way) my size is surrounded but none to fit me.

6. Jin431

Jin431 Call Me a Cab

daaamn wish I could fit into that clinch engineers lol

7. Knakorn Piulueangsawat

What is your size bro?

Jin431 likes this.
  8. Jin431

Jin431 Call Me a Cab

I'm probably a 7-7.5 with clinch. Normally 8D.

9. Knakorn Piulueangsawat

I will throw in a pairs of handmade custom kilties for anyone who buy too!!

Jin431 likes this.
  10. Knakorn Piulueangsawat

I will keep an eye out for you

ES335 and Jin431 like this.
  11. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

OMG, the brown Clinch Engineers are my size.....GLWS

12. ES335

ES335 One of the Regulars

Too bad for me your Lone Wolf Monkey Boots are not 9.5US... sigh:(

13. think_zot

think_zot A-List Customer

Insane collection. Salute.

14. Knakorn Piulueangsawat

bump!! accept trade offer for leather jacket size40 or boots size 9.5US send me offers guys!!

Jin431 likes this.
  15. Krux

Krux New in Town

Hi, I am interested in Clinch Yeager Horsebutt, but I am not sure about the sizing. From S&S sizing guide it doesn't look like similar to Alden Indy Trubalance 9.5? Guess the former is bigger? Thanks for clarification.

Jin431 likes this.
  16. Ole K. Vik

Ole K. Vik One of the Regulars

I did a down-payment on the brown engineer boots of 450USD with the intention to buy them before Christmas. As some large and unexpected expenses showed up I needed to change my priorities and unfortunately had to withdraw from the deal. This guy decided to keep the full 450USD for himself. I consider this a theft. 100USD for the inconvenience I could understand but not the full sum. I think this is relevant information for potential customers. Money driven dealer.

17. Bootsndenim

Bootsndenim New in Town

Very sad to hear this. For sure this is a theft! Good to know not to make a deal with him here or on IG.
    I hope he’ll change his mind and refund you.

This is not the way to make deals here.

Ole K. Vik likes this.
  18. Knakorn Piulueangsawat

YO dude if you want to see screen shots of the conversation I would be more than happy to show them. I'm not holding a gun to your head forcing you pay the down payment for a pair of boots you cant close the deal. You placed the down payment before November saying that you will close by the end of November. I still remember him saying that he was a man of his word and will close the deal no matter what. The next day I saw him bought a brown Mulholland that cost same as the money that he have to pay me to close the deal, wow so responsible. Around 20th you text me saying you might not be able to close. You said "Can you please put them up on sale again if someone buy them can you return some of the deposit. I agreed but no one buy so and I already extent the due date to the end of the year. Its not my faults that you can't meet the end of the deal I lost a whole lots of opportunity to sell them. AND OFOURSE THE DEAL DID NOT HAPPENED HERE!!! I'm more than happy to show the full screenshots. I gave him more time to close and offer discount for next purchase here he come complaining wow what a man of his word!! I don't think I'm at fault here.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021 at 12:28 AM
  19. Xavier WT

Xavier WT New in Town

Sound to me like you expected no consequence for holding up a sale. Of course you're only going to see your money back when a sale is made. It's not even an uncommon practice.

I also have a very hard time believing that you had to withdraw from the deal. You chose to chase another rabbit.

Dealing in luxury items is a very large risk and requires tight money management. I don't think you're getting screwed as bad as you claim you are. You just seem salty that committing to a purchase actually meant committing. When your boots cost the same as a second hand car, you have to expect less leniency from sellers.

20. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

Down payments in this setting are ridiculous, both as a buyer and a seller. Sell the boots outright. Buy the boots outright. That’s it. Simple. No loopholes, shenanigans, or whatever the hell else.