Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Charlie!

Koolest Strat ever Che! Great pixs too, the Royal Stetson Wonderlux is the tits too.

Thanks for the great time and memories bro!

Cattus Petasatus

One of the Regulars
My wife and I are in Tacoma this week visiting family. We took a trip up to Bob's place in Bremerton for a fitting. He's a really neat guy. We talked about hats and nosy neighbors for an hour and a half. I'll send him a hat to re-curb when I get home.

I can't wait.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Visited Bob yesterday to pickup this Velveteen bunny Overlook. Velveteen is one of Bob's new finishes, the shortest of his longhair offerings. A traditional style with a terrific new finish. Can't have too many brown hats. Thanks Bob!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Appreciate the comments fellas.

Steve, Bob is playing with some of the chemical recipes from one of your old velour secrets posts and I can say the brim sample I saw/fondled shows better sheen and softness. Hopefully my next BSHW will benefit from Bob's experiments.

Duper

Practically Family
Terrific lid Mike. I was very happy to see many other new styles offered on his site as well. Looks like you got in on the ground floor in that new model. I would have picked that one myself.

,,,Mike

Last edited:
Appreciate the comments fellas.

Steve, Bob is playing with some of the chemical recipes from one of your old velour secrets posts and I can say the brim sample I saw/fondled shows better sheen and softness. Hopefully my next BSHW will benefit from Bob's experiments.
Interesting! Look forward to seeing the results.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Terrific lid Mike. I was very happy to see many other new styles offered on his site as well. Looks like you got in on the ground floor in that new model. I would have picked that one myself.

,,,Mike

You hit it on the head Mike, this hat is the actual website "prototype" and I was in the wrong place at the right time. Bob just had to tweak the size a bit. I just did what you would have ;)

Thanks Harv, and WILCO Perry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot