Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jared -- that hat has, IMHO, two of the most important traits an article of clothing can have: it's really beautiful and truly unique. Cheers.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Holy moly. Jared that is outstanding. I've always loved those supper clubs from a distance, and can't wait to come across one in person.
Ocmh, a stunner of a bowler, for sure !

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Visited Bob with Garrett today and had our usual great time. Hats, hats, hats, and lots of hat conversation. Thought I'd share a bit.

A couple of good guys

Bob's new gift from Garrett via Miamibruno, vintage Black Cherry with some great detailing

Some of Garrett's new refurbs, NICE!

Getting down to business

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
My new vintage Champ milan, body from the Lounge, finished by Bob. Soft and squishy body, the good stuff. Could not be happier with the result

Bob made the pug from hand dyed ribbon, excuse the focus

Inside is nice too, freestyle ventilation punching

The little ribbon and lacing are blue too

See the light

Last edited:

RBH

Bartender
Visited Bob with Garrett today and had our usual great time. Hats, hats, hats, and lots of hat conversation. Thought I'd share a bit.

A couple of good guys

Bob's new gift from Garrett via Miamibruno, vintage Black Cherry with some great detailing

Some of Garrett's new refurbs, NICE!

Getting down to business

Great hats and photos!
I am one of the fortunate that knows what fun can be had at a hat shop.
Enjoy my friends, for friendships founded on fellowship such as the photos show....is priceless indeed.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Appreciate the comments Che, Eric, & Steve. Rusty, your spot on, we are lucky to be able to share the brotherhood face to face.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Bob just sent me the email with the PDF pics, the hat made to celebrate the birth of my son Reid will be here on Monday! Its based off of the Savannah style with a blue/gray ribbon to signify boy. It looks great, can't wait to get my hands on it. Bob has been amazing through the process.

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
Bob just sent me the email with the PDF pics, the hat made to celebrate the birth of my son Reid will be here on Monday! Its based off of the Savannah style with a blue/gray ribbon to signify boy. It looks great, can't wait to get my hands on it. Bob has been amazing through the process.
Congratulations! May you have many memories and wonderful days beneath your soon to arrive hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW