Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Here it is in all it's glory! Bob blew me away. I have a hat made to represent each of my children and these will be passed down to them when I kick the bucket. I wear them to special events and just around town as well, but they represent the child in mind. This was done by Bob with the gunmetal gray/blue to represent my first boy and he did not disappoint.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Last pictures for the day sorry, but here is the hat after getting to work on the crease of the brim a little, earlier I had to just grab the kid and take a picture while he was happy lol

tommyK

One Too Many
Matt, that BSW is absolutely stunning inside and out. Your boy's a knockout too! What a head of hair for a newborn! Congrats.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Matt, that BSW is absolutely stunning inside and out. Your boy's a knockout too! What a head of hair for a newborn! Congrats.

Thank you for the kind words! People always marvel at his hair, he may be the only infant I know that requires brylcreem to get ready for his Easter pictures (Im not kidding) lol

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you for the kind words! People always marvel at his hair, he may be the only infant I know that requires brylcreem to get ready for his Easter pictures (Im not kidding) lol

Very beautiful hat. I am sure as a Parent you have a lot of love for that young man you have added to your Family. He does look very much like you and your Wife as well. I think as times comes and goes, you will have been able to speak of the Fedora Lounge to him and show him some personal History as well. What a odd but not so odd thing...your name here is exactly that.....a History Teacher not only speaking of History to school children but also to your own. Do you think maybe the Lord placed some very special talents into you hands? I do!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I hope that I have some talents in regards to that, but we all have that talent here in one way or the other. We are all preserving things whether it be physical hats or the knowledge of these hats. My link to my child is tangible through this hat and we all have that connection to the past here through our love of hats or the other vintage things talked about here.

DesertDan

One Too Many
Beautiful hat Matt, congrats!
The colors and proportions are excellent and the liner and sweat are fantastic.
Beautiful kid too! :D

Matt!! Congrats on the little fella, great looking kid! And congrats on that great hat! It is a classic, absolute perfect profile and crease!! He's a lucky boy to have a dad as thoughtful as you.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Matt!! Congrats on the little fella, great looking kid! And congrats on that great hat! It is a classic, absolute perfect profile and crease!! He's a lucky boy to have a dad as thoughtful as you.

I hope he grows to wear the same size as me, but I think just being able to pass it down to him will mean something

Matt, don't know how I missed this! That is a fantastic looking hat, brother! I love the color contrast!! Great design work, and great work by Bob! The little guy is super cute. Congrats, again, on your family addition!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Matt, don't know how I missed this! That is a fantastic looking hat, brother! I love the color contrast!! Great design work, and great work by Bob! The little guy is super cute. Congrats, again, on your family addition!

Thank you! The hat is so nice I'm like a weather guy before leaving the house. Its gotta be beautiful for me to wear it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner