Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

Raybuntu

Familiar Face
Well Bob wrote me end of last year that he wants my hat done by Christmas and that didn't happen. I will blame covid for it. For me canceling it is not an option. I have waited almost two and a half years now and fingers crossed. If it takes another year so be it but in the end I will post the results here and hopefully be a happy customer.

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
Well Bob wrote me end of last year that he wants my hat done by Christmas and that didn't happen. I will blame covid for it. For me canceling it is not an option. I have waited almost two and a half years now and fingers crossed. If it takes another year so be it but in the end I will post the results here and hopefully be a happy customer.
I am sure that the hat will be nice as Bob's work looks great from all the others that have received theirs. Hopefully, it will arrive sooner than being any later than it already is. Please do post pictures when it arrives. While blaming COVID is easy to do these days, I wouldn't blame it in this case as 2-1/2 years waiting is a long time already. Good luck.

Raybuntu

Familiar Face
It has been way to long for me to just cancel the order and request a refund. I am pretty sure Bob would do it but then all this time waiting would be for nothing. I hope to get it by the end of this year.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last edited:
827C4494-F53A-4DDB-B242-510A5C247EB1.jpeg

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After 2.5 years my Custom BSHW hat arrived.
Unfortunately there are a few quality issues I noticed but I had my expectations really high so I might be just nitpicking.
I have created an album with some photos here:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/media/albums/bshw-long-hair.644/
I love the look, and the ribbon is phenomenal. Nice peek-a-boo liner, too.

My hat took about 2 years. There were a couple things I asked for that didn't come through in the final example, too. I have grown to love it more over time. Hopefully, you will experience the same.

Mighty44

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points