Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue green akubra campdraft size 61

Bill Waters

New in Town
I bought the wrong size hat from everything australian. Its beautiful, but just too big. I need size 60. So instead of sending it back I will try to sell it. The bluegreen color looks great and all I have done is try it on. I have left it in a open crown and have not tried to put a crease in it. Its back in its box and ready to ship. If interested please send me a pm as I will sell this new hat at a good price. Thanks, Bill Waters, up on the cumberland plateau in east TN. b.waters@telepage.net

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just so you know, after putting a crease in and a little wear, Akubra sweatbands also shrink, conforming to your head. All my size 60 hats (I'm a size 59) have done so, including both of my Campdrafts. It took about a month of wear (while padding the sweatband) for each.

If you'd rather sell it, that's fine. I hope your next hat venture turns out more successful!

KyleK

One of the Regulars
If whoever bought the hat is reading this and ends up not liking/doesn't fit/whatever - you have a buyer in me. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay