Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bootlegger size 42" Shearling lined Brown CXL Steerhide

Navyesq

New in Town
Thank you for the replies. We're agreed--I didn't know heavy leather like this could be made into a jacket, and the fit seems to get better each time I wear it. The shearling liner is nice, too; not overly warm at all.

I'm really grateful, since so many posts suggest difficulty obtaining what I'm enjoying on my first try re: fit & finish...I almost feel bad. Almost. ;)

That was such a beautiful jacket... Looks to be a perfect fit for you Navyesq! The agonizing wait for my custom bootlegger is officially two months old today. Hoping to see it soon!

Navyesq

New in Town
That was such a beautiful jacket... Looks to be a perfect fit for you Navyesq! The agonizing wait for my custom bootlegger is officially two months old today. Hoping to see it soon!
Thanks, Tony--hang in there!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
A suggestion for the moderator, close comments when an item sells. All this talk is great, but off topic for the classifieds forum. Every comment bumps a no longer for sale item to the top, detracting from the purpose of the forum. I've been reluctant to say something, but this thread has been going for weeks now, and little sign of letting up. Thanks for listening.

Navyesq

New in Town
Q: Anyone know how to move an otherwise good conversation into a new section (instead of simply killing all comments)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran