Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boprsalino Scott & Co., Ltd, Boston

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
My english is going down.
Do you have any problem with black hats? This is more clear, I hope
I do not have any problem with black hats. I have a beautiful black homburg..a Borsalino from the 1930's. However, I use it only for funerals. My favorite color is pearl grey.

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Hi Daniele: Do you have American fedora brands for sale from the '40's and '50s in 7 1/4 - 7 3/8? If so, what is the price range? Thanks much, Bradley
All the hats are size 5 1/2 so 58 in EU.
If you find hats of your interest let me know with a PM
SMART Italian hat made in the Thirties. Made in fur and wool. New
Smart 1 58.jpg Smart 2 58.jpg Smart 3 58.jpg
Cappellificio Cervo made in the Fifties in mixed felt (fur - wool) finished in a short velour. New
Cervo 1 58.jpg Cervo 2 58.jpg Cervo 3 58.jpg

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Hi Daniele,

Do you have any black hats in 7 1/4, 58 with 2⅜"-2½" brims and tall (5¾"-6"), straight crowns?

Thanks!
Borsalino Dattero Qualità Extra Superiore size 5 1/2 or 58 cm. 7 1/4 in US Made in the Sixties. Used
Borsalino Dattero 1 58.jpg Borsalino Dattero 2 58.jpg Borsalino Dattero 3 58.jpg
Huckel Durit made in Czechoslovakia size 5 1/2 or 58 cm 7 1/4 US. Made in the Thirties. Long Velour. Used
Huckel 1 58.jpg Huckel 2 58.jpg Huckel 3 58.jpg
I have other size 7 1/4 hats of other felt shapes and finishes, most of them Italian.
Let me know if anyone interests you via PM

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for responding. Size is U.S. 7 1/8 ", European is 57. Thank you.
Borsalino Fan, I discovered by opening the boxes of hats for sale that size 57 or 5 in the US is scarce. So, in addition to the Borsalinos, I've added a few gems that might interest you. PM me if something interests you.
Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore size 57 made in the Fifties. Used
Borsalino Lobbia Nera 1 57.jpg Borsalino Lobbia Nera 2 57.jpg Borsalino Lobbia Nera 3 57.jpg
Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore size 57 short velour. Made in the Seventies. Used
Borsalino Nocciola 1.jpg Borsalino Nocciola 2.jpg Borsalino Nocciola 3.jpg
Borsalino Qualità Superiore size 57. Made in the eighties . New
Borsalino Panna 1 57.jpg Borsalino Panna 3 57.jpg Borsalino Panna 4 57.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Ok, Daniele... what do you have in Italian Borsalino in size 57 ?
No Borsalino in this lot but top quality Italian and France hats. All size 57.
I have a few more hats in size 5, but with short brims and, I think, not of interest to you.
Barbisio Classic in black with back bow. Made in the Fifties. Used Barbisio BB 1 57.jpg Barbisio BB 57 1.jpg Barbisio BB 57 2.jpg
La Familiare in black short velour. Made in the Fifties. New
La Famigliare 1 57.jpg La Famigliare 2 57.jpg La Famigliare 3 57.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Ok, Daniele... what do you have in Italian Borsalino in size 57 ?
No Borsalino in this lot but top quality Italian and France hats. All size 57.
I have a few more hats in size 5, but with short brims and, I think, not of interest to you.
PM if interested
Cabella is a historic hat shop in Milan, inside there is also an atelier for making bespoke hats.
Size is 57-58 in long velour. Made in the Sixties. Used Cabella 57 1.jpg Cabella 57 2.jpg Cabella 57 3.jpg
Flechet was one of the great French hats manufacturers, Made in the 30's it is a long velour. Used
Flechet Velour 1 57.jpg Flechet Velour 2 57.jpg Flechet Velour 3 57.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24