Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BORSALINO Vintage Pesca Extra Superior Taupe Brown 7 1/4 @ $25

singlechange

One of the Regulars
5kyv3w.jpg
For sale is preowned vintage Borsalino fedora model called Pesca. Paper label under leather sweatband says 7 1/4 and there is a 6 stamped on the reverse side of the sweatband. The opening is 8 inches long and 6 1/2 inches wide.The open crown is 5 1/2 inches and brim is 2 3/4 inches. The dark brown ribbon is one inch wide and the very thin leather sweatband is 2 inches wide. The brim edge treatment is 1/4 inch wide.
5kyv3w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] There is condition issue with moth divots and moth tracks and the stitching on leather is coming loose in two sections about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long from poorly done stitching repair. The lining has no stains. The sweatband is soft but there is a section of the leather where the top layer has peeled offed
Here is what I can see: Under the brim are 3 moth divots (2 are noticeable, 1 is tiny); On top of the brim are 3 divots (2 are noticeable; 1 is tiny); Crown top has shallow moth tracks and 1 noticeable moth divot at the back. Hat date is guessed at prior to 1970 or 1960.
3vVt0o.jpg

If I were keeping the fedora, I would wear it as is because the color hides the faults pretty well.
5kyv3w.jpg

Asking $25.00 plus shipping. Photographs upcoming.
3vVt0o.jpg

3vVt0o.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

singlechange

One of the Regulars
5kyv3w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] View attachment 72570 For sale is preowned vintage Borsalino fedora model called Pesca. Paper label under leather sweatband says 7 1/4 and there is a 6 stamped on the reverse side of the sweatband. The opening is 8 inches long and 6 1/2 inches wide.The open crown is 5 1/2 inches and brim is 2 3/4 inches. The dark brown ribbon is one inch wide and the very thin leather sweatband is 2 inches wide. The brim edge treatment is 1/4 inch wide.
5kyv3w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] There is condition issue with moth divots and moth tracks and the stitching on leather is coming loose in two sections about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long from poorly done stitching repair. The lining has no stains. The sweatband is soft but there is a section of the leather where the top layer has peeled offed
Here is what I can see: Under the brim are 3 moth divots (2 are noticeable, 1 is tiny); On top of the brim are 3 divots (2 are noticeable; 1 is tiny); Crown top has shallow moth tracks and 1 noticeable moth divot at the back. Hat date is guessed at prior to 1970 or 1960.
3vVt0o.jpg

If I were keeping the fedora, I would wear it as is because the color hides the faults pretty well.
5kyv3w.jpg

3vVt0o.jpg

3vVt0o.jpg
[/IMG]

singlechange

One of the Regulars
5kyv3w.jpg
For sale is preowned vintage Borsalino fedora model called Pesca. Paper label under leather sweatband says 7 1/4 and there is a 6 stamped on the reverse side of the sweatband. The opening is 8 inches long and 6 1/2 inches wide.The open crown is 5 1/2 inches and brim is 2 3/4 inches. The dark brown ribbon is one inch wide and the very thin leather sweatband is 2 inches wide. The brim edge treatment is 1/4 inch wide.
5kyv3w.jpg
3vVt0o.jpg

gb4VKT.jpg
5kyv3w.jpg

3vVt0o.jpg

3vVt0o.jpg
[/IMG]
5kyv3w.jpg
5kyv3w.jpg
3vVt0o.jpg

gb4VKT.jpg
5kyv3w.jpg

3vVt0o.jpg

3vVt0o.jpg
[/IMG]

The Borsalino Pesca is SOLD.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot