Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bow Ties

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I'm on a roll. OCD will do that to you as most of us here realize all too well.

A self tie.

more clip ons

Another handpainted one that will need a little ironing.

Last edited:

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Very nice ties, fedoralover! :eusa_clap

Thanks. I have never cared much for some of the vintage bow ties I've seen but when I ran across some of these clip ons and the other self tie bow ties, I really liked them, so I thought I'd pick them up. I'm not exactly sure when the clip ons came on the scene but I really lke the variety they offer. I'm more into the unique designs that just wanting a self tie bow tie for the sake of saying I tied it myself. And I've noticed they are relatively cheap compared to regular vintage ties. Another plus.

I have a few more on the way. But I've posted enough for a while. I don't want to burn everyone out on my purchases.

fedoralover

Last edited:
Thanks. I have never cared much for some of the vintage bow ties I've seen but when I ran across some of these clip ons and the other self tie bow ties, I really liked them, so I thought I'd pick them up. I'm not exactly sure when the clip ons came on the scene but I really lke the variety they offer. I'm more into the unique designs that just wanting a self tie bow tie for the sake of saying I tied it myself. And I've noticed they are relatively cheap compared to regular vintage ties. Another plus.

I have a few more on the way. But I've posted enough for a while. I don't want to burn everyone out on my purchases.

fedoralover

Burn us out. Burn us out. :p

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab

I saw a friend of mine today from Kenya and she was wearing a blouse that had this pattern on it. I pulled up this picture and told her I had just bought it and it was on the way and she was amazed at how the pattern matched. Her husband said "hey I want one of those". I said sorry it's a vintage one, highly unlikely you will find another.
And no, I'm not giving it to him. The more I see it the more I like it.

fedoralover

Even the red one is great! The one with pink highlights is beyond cool!
Man when you set out to do something you don't half@ss it! What an impressive collection you've racked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana