Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bran new cockpit usa vintage goatskin g-1 jacket

kojax

Practically Family
bran new cockpit usa goatskin g-1 jacket with tags. style number z21c0071 size 38 list 620.00 best offer. the jacket can be seen on the cockpit website and nice pictures on uswings website thanks for looking kojax

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Do you ever actually sell any of your jackets? You never post pictures. People don't care what the jacket looks on the website; they want to see the one you're selling in the flesh. I inquired about measurements on a G&B A2 you were selling and you sent me numbers which didn't make any sense. I politely inquired again about the measurements as I was truly interested and you never responded.

bentusian

One of the Regulars
Then why would you post them here? Maybe it's just me and my fellow lounger Grayland, but I too was among the people interested in one of your previous (presumably) sales items, but after multiple PMs I eventually found out you decided not to sell it, while some other guy apparently didn't get any response from you. I know selling your item is totally up to you - but there always arises a certain degree of expectation from the possible buyers whey you post a sales thread here, and consequently some may get disappointed to know at the end of the day that you're not really selling them..

kojax

Practically Family
grayland i email you the measurments how many measurenments do you need the jacket is a size 38 unreal

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I PM'd you:Can I get measurements for this jacket please? Shoulders, chest, length from bottom of collar and sleeve length (shoulder to cuff). I've read that G&B runs quite large.

Regards,
Dave

Your PM to me: pit to pit 19 inches shoulder length 29 inches backl lenth 24 inches thanks for looking

My follow-up PM: Just to clarify because I'm not sure I understand: is pit to pit 19 (that seems small) or is the shoulder measurement 19 inches? Is 24 the sleeve length?

You never responded to my follow-up.

This is a forum where clothing is taken a little more seriously and asking for pics and/or measurements should be expected. I was truly interested in your jacket and may very well have bought it if provided with decent measurements.

Annixter

Practically Family
how many measurenments do you need the jacket is a size 38 unreal

Not the best advertising approach to criticize a potential buyer because he wants actual measurements rather than an arbitrary tag size or ambiguous measurements like a 29" shoulder. Then when he politely asks for clarification you just ignore him? That's unreal.

ejbhats

A-List Customer
Before i would place an offer on a 650.00 item, I would certainly ask for specific measurements just as a tailor would measure you.
Likewise, if I were to sell an item of that value especially, I would bend over backwards to supply proper, common, and specific measurements. Not only sleeve length but a bent sleeve length as well would never list w/o pics of that exact item.
If you suffer from chronic sellers remorse, do not try and sell them.
Remember the "Boy who cried wolf"?
Darn tootin'!

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Kojax you have been posting here on the forum for years and always talking about the jackets you want to buy or have bought but have never posted a single picture. Now you want to sell jackets that you have no proof of even owning. What do you expect people to think?? For all we know you are just a 14 year old kid just wanting some attention. If you are for real post some pics of you and your jackets.

fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters