Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Trickers Boots UK 10.5

olworthers

A-List Customer
FOR SALE is a pair of Brand New Trickers Boots Made in England, 'Allan Style' in tan grain Leather.

All leather soles with rubber stick on sole fitted. Brand new and unworn, the sole will be like new underneath the stick on sole, which you can choose to remove if you so wish. Only worn once or twice around the house to try on - these boots are completely new.

Superb boots that I am only selling as (apparently) I have too many boots! These are unworn so I would rather them go to a new owner to break in!

UK size 10.5 and width 5 fitting. I normally wear a standard UK 11 and these are a perfect fit for me.

75f0.jpg

hwzs.jpg

vhg4.jpg

usrr.jpg

zgtv.jpg

ylec.jpg

ihkd.jpg

ly07.jpg

3etb.jpg

bub5.jpg

Looking for £220 for these. Would rather a UK sale, but will post elsewhere for additional postage cost.

Any questions - please PM me!

-OW

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Wearing my 1940's Lotus Veldt boots in the rain today. These Trickers are a WONDERFUL modern take on that boot and top quality. This price is too low to pass up. I REALLY wish some FL members would stop with all the retail price Redwing Love and buy these. So much superior.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
£200 was great price for someone - especially with postage thrown in. Those boots will last a lifetime. And I would expect that leather to age beautifully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner