Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brando cap

fallbackdown82

New in Town
Hey guys, I am looking for a hat similar to the one from the Wild one. The one from Baron's is absurdley expensive, and I don't like what I hear about them anyways. Any idea where I can get something similar? I doesn't have to be exact, but I like the general style. I'm stumped!

Edward

Bartender
Might not be for you if you don't like what you hear about the quality of the Barons one, but..... Barons also do a much more affordable version which is actually a replica of the one worn by Shia La Boeuf in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Mutt's hat is virtually identical to Brando's, save that they changed some of the dimensions to better suit the actor's face.

The only other thing I can think of that I've seen and that comes close is the B!Wear Speedster, though that lacks details sich as the leather bill.

Edward

Bartender
If you can find someone that does a non-military style Crusher cap, that would get you close, though it obviously would'nt have the same multi-panel top, or quite the same amount of body up there.

JavBanda

New in Town
Hey guys, I am looking for a hat similar to the one from the Wild one. The one from Baron's is absurdley expensive, and I don't like what I hear about them anyways. Any idea where I can get something similar? I doesn't have to be exact, but I like the general style. I'm stumped!
Regarding the Brando cap, I think Killer Diller also does something similar, but the problem still remains that everything is around 100.00 and up.
Good Luck and post a picture of your cap of you can.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Like this one?

uhwwnlhb.jpg

xqokdf3w.jpg

It's made by a bavarian cap maker, http://www.bullani-muetzen.de/ If you email them they might sell it to you directly, although it's not displayed on their website. Currently there is one for sale on the German Ebay for 60 Euros. Just search for Bullani Brando.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats