Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buck Skein Western Shirt

A Little Odd

New in Town
Hello, I did not see a place for introductions so my apologies if that was expected of me first. I found this site by accident and I am really enjoying it and learing. My favorite era is the 30's and I go out of my way to purchase things vintage. I especially collect Western wear and I found this at a thrift store this week. A Buck Skein Western Shirt. I have found very little information on it and I'm hoping someone may know something about it? Details are here http://forums.vintagefashionguild.org/threads/buck-skein-western-shirt-i-d-help.44487/#post-434297 Thanks!

149.jpg

A Little Odd

New in Town
Thanks. Yeah, I've seen the 2 advertisements from the late 20's and others from the 50's. There is very little else I can find on my own. Are there any threads posted to sites that help with the identification of vintage clothing? I can always seem to find forums but there don't seem to be too many which puzzles me. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart