Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
I have just purchased an absolute grail of a jacket, so I have to unfortunately let one go. It was a very tough decision, but I am now selling my Buco PJ-27 steerhide jacket.

It is in very good condition for its age. I have not yet seen another anywhere near this condition, and the only other one I could find at the moment is on eBay for 2500 USD. I paid a pretty penny for this one to purchase it from a collector who had owned it for 20 years (and taken great care of it).

The size tag is unreadable. Here are the key measurements:
Armpit to armpit - 58cm
Shoulder to shoulder - 48.5cm
Sleeve length - 63cm
Back length (excluding collar) - 66.5cm

The right hand 'handwarmer' pocket needs stitching or a new liner as it currently has a hole. The lining of the big chest pocket is fully intact.

Mine is on eBay and Etsy, but please feel free to contact me here. I am willing to discuss the price if someone from the forum is seriously interested. Shipping at cost price based on location.

Attachments

• image0 (5).jpeg
    image0 (5).jpeg
    461 KB · Views: 295
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 281
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    847.3 KB · Views: 223
  • image3 (1).jpeg
    image3 (1).jpeg
    604.7 KB · Views: 215
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    753.6 KB · Views: 213
  • image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    699.3 KB · Views: 224
  • image2 (2).jpeg
    image2 (2).jpeg
    551.1 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
wow that’s the price of a used Aero, and this is is Very usable condition. Nice jacket
Thanks. Indeed! I’m just not wearing it and I since bought a couple of other jackets that I will wear.

Didn’t get any concrete interest at a higher price so am willing to let it go for $600 and hopefully to an enthusiast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112