Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Bummer, man."

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
I watched a five minute clip of The Price is Right with Drew Carey. I like his humor, but I do not like him as Bob Barker's replacement. I don't like his informal manner on the show. He actually said "that's a bummer, man" when someone lost and seemed to bumble a lot. I miss Bob Barker. I don't know what to watch on TV next time I'm sick in bed.

Anyone else catch the new Price is Right?

Edward

Bartender
I liked Drew Carey on the US version of Whose Line Is It Anyway? which is currently being repeated on Five US here in the UK. One thing he did that annoyed me, though, was he'd occasionally step into one of the 'games' himself: either you're the host or not! Behave like it! :p I liked him on his own show too, though I've never seen any US version of The Price..., only the UK take on it.

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
I agree with Edward

It was like Drew was still trying to, "be one of the guys". But he always stunk at it the bits he was in.... he didn't seem to be clique with the others, when they were on, Drew was always a third wheel....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy