Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bunch O' Vintage Watches

Warbaby

One Too Many
Time to do a bit of housecleaning on the vintage watch collection - here are some that are now looking for a good home:

http://www.warbaby.com/watches.html

Since I don't remember what I paid for any of these and I don't want to get all commercial about selling them, here's the deal: If you see one you want, PM me with your address and I'll send it off. When you get it you can decide what it's worth to you and either send me something in trade or throw a little money in my PayPal account (punxy@warbaby.com). If you decide it's really worthless crap, don't waste your time sending it back - just pass it on to someone else. It's your call and whatever you do or don't do is just fine with me. Fair enough?

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Awesome! I'd love the Ladies' Benrus, and the Andre Bouchard 17 jewelo...and if it's not too much...the Lucern jump-hour! V-day is coming up you know! ;)

Edit: you can't get PMs yet. :) Also, I have no idea what these things are worth so I'll do some research as not to take advantage :)

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
I also can't PM you, but I'd like the no-name one, the fourth from the bottom, and would be happy to send you some dough or to donate some to your favorite charity.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'd be interested in the Elgin and no-name as birthday gifts to my brother (I'll take them somewhere to get them fixed) and the bottom one for little ol' me.

I'd love to do a trade - interested in some men's cufflinks? If not, let me know what you collect, and I'll look around.

Vintage Betty

Warbaby

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Awesome! I'd love the Ladies' Benrus, and the Andre Bouchard 17 jewelo...and if it's not too much...the Lucern jump-hour! V-day is coming up you know! ;)

Edit: you can't get PMs yet. :) Also, I have no idea what these things are worth so I'll do some research as not to take advantage :)

They're yours!

What do I have to do to be able to get PMs? In the meantime you can email me your address at warbaby@warbaby.com

Warbaby

One Too Many
Vintage Betty said:
I'd be interested in the Elgin and no-name as birthday gifts to my brother (I'll take them somewhere to get them fixed) and the bottom one for little ol' me.

I'd love to do a trade - interested in some men's cufflinks? If not, let me know what you collect, and I'll look around.

Vintage Betty

Skyvue has dibs on the no-name, but the Elgin is yours.

kodou

New in Town
ya know i've always felt weird about that, posting for the sake of posting.
but i guess i gotta do what i gotta do.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR