Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buying from Aero Leather in the US

AIRCRAFTMECH

New in Town
Ok, I'm saving up to buy an Aero Leather B3. I've searched the internet, asked Aero's customer service but still have no clue what its going to cost to get the thing here, It may be a deal breaker. Have any of yall purchased a new jacket from them and how much were the fees?
Thanks and sorry if its been posted, I couldn't find it, of course it IS Monday!

Peacoat

Bartender
Use their fit jacket service (if they have one for your jacket), and that takes most of the guesswork out of the equation. Would never buy an Aero any other way. Wade and Carrie are easy to work with.

Edward

Bartender
If you're in the US, it's definitely easier to go through Thurston. I believe they also carry a stock line of Aeros too, so you might well be able to pick your B3 up without waiting for it.

leafandarrow

New in Town
Ordering a bootlegger recently cost me about 80 bucks in shipping all told, and another 70 in customs. Scotland to VT. Ordering from Thurston cost me like 40? But amazingly, the Aero order came 3 days after shipping, the Thurston about 8.

Interbak

One of the Regulars
What size are you looking for, I've got a 46 I'll sell at a considerably reduced price over new. It doesn't get cold enough in Canada to wear a B3 very often.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW