Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Californians Please check in!

cneil

Familiar Face
Location Please.

Bakersfield, California.
In the Southern end of the Great San Joquine Valley, California's Hart Land.
Where the food is Grown and the Oil comes from.

"Where Cows are Cows and Cowbows are Cowboys and small green fury cretures are really are Small green fury Cretures" Douglas Adams, I think.

BTW: Those Cute Small Fury Green Creatures, They are Red, about the size of a Cat, are in great abndance here but no one will say they have seen one or where.- You know thim as the Kit Fox.

The Captain

One of the Regulars
From one end to the other

I came to California in 1957 (USMC) and stayed in San Diego County for 31 years. North county, that is, so I know Vista, Escondido, Fallbrook and all the rest that used to be "small" towns. In '88 my wife and I moved to Humboldt County where we now reside.

Ah La Verne! There is a pretty nice pub in LV, starts with something like TJ PJ it is similar to Hero's in Clairmont. They have a great line up on tap.

Also over there is the thrift store run for the Lutheran High School.

jkath

New in Town
John in Covina said:
Ah La Verne! There is a pretty nice pub in LV, starts with something like TJ PJ it is similar to Hero's in Clairmont. They have a great line up on tap.

Also over there is the thrift store run for the Lutheran High School.

Yes, I've driven by, but since I've only lived here for 2 months, I've not gotten into the place yet.

As for the thrift store...where is it located? Thanks!

KR

Familiar Face
Wild Root said:
Get those old cars together? I'm dieing to see your 36 Ford!

Lets do that soon shall we?

=WR=

Very soon I hope! Poor Helen has been at the mechanic :cry:

In fact I need to go over there today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner