Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Californians Please check in!

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
The answer you seek was there all the time

I live in Santa Rosa.
The town where "Shadow of a Doubt" was filmed and "The Man Who Wasn't There" takes place.
Considering the size of the state we should probably break it down to Northern Cal and Southern Cal.

The Wolf

I live close to Sierra Madre where they filmed the original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" with Kevin McCarthy. The traingle in the center of town is still there. Chilling to see the trucks come in to distribute the "Pods" there.

An not too far from pomona where the Original War of the Worlds with Gene Barry was set. Nobody beats Bat Masterson.

Bebop

Practically Family
I was raised in So. Ca. but now live in San Francisco. I have lived in many places in Ca. and the U.S. and politics aside, S.F. is where I feel grounded and tend to behave best. Can't forget the beauty here either.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
California Dreamin'

I lived in San Diego for 23 years, and am still a resident of that city, but currently am staying in Iowa with my elderly mother.

I plan to return a.s.a.p, but maybe not to San Diego. Maybe somewhere in the desert nearby.

karol

ChorusGirl

Familiar Face
Yea for North County San Diego! I grew up as a "smogbird" (L.A. county resident), but I migrated south of the smog...

Addi :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner