Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Campdraft vs Bushman

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I went with the Campdraft

but knowing myself the way I know myself I'm sure I will order the Bushman in a week or so

Last edited:

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
There are only a few high selling hats kept in stock at many of the retailers. They mostly order to get the best pricing structure from pre-ordered hat sales and fill in with the high volume items to get the discounts. But as was just stated, the best CD (BlueGrass) is readily available from the best vendor. (EA)

Fed

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I went with the Campdraft

but knowing myself the way I know myself I'm sure I will order the Bushman in a week or so

I went with 2 Camp Drafts. The first Silverbelly, the 2nd Bluegrass Green. My next was gonna b the Bushman or Squatter but decided to go with the Moonstone Fed instead.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
What color is your rain coat/jacket? Green or brown = BG CD. Otherwise Moonstone Bushman. Campdraft is dressier too
Good choice!

pretty much every piece of clothing I own is black, brown , or grey

I stick with earth tones because that is where I am comfortable

this green hat will fit right in

I'm pretty excited about it

I'm sure I will order the Bushman shortly .... if not today ...hahaha....

my name is Anthony and I have a serious addiction

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
pretty much every piece of clothing I own is black, brown , or grey

I stick with earth tones because that is where I am comfortable

this green hat will fit right in

I'm pretty excited about it

I'm sure I will order the Bushman shortly .... if not today ...hahaha....

my name is Anthony and I have a serious addiction

Step #1.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I just ordered the Bushman as well

when my wife sees more hat boxes showing up at the door I may have to crash at one of your houses

Tommyk ... you're close... whadda ya say ?..... coffee on me in the morning

:p

tommyK

One Too Many
I like the Campdraft and the Bushman. Just good all around working hats. Not crazy expensive and they can be replaced so I can treat them more harshly than I might a vintage hat.
4b70d2f9-1ffc-4720-a828-b2a3e9616677_zpso5yznzcy.jpg

Renault

One Too Many
I like the Campdraft and the Bushman. Just good all around working hats. Not crazy expensive and they can be replaced so I can treat them more harshly than I might a vintage hat.
View attachment 29437

Very true sir! Nice crease you have there!!! The photo I posted earlier is two years old. That Bushman of mine has seen a lot more of the elephant since then! ;) I don't mind sporting it in any and all conditions!

tommyK

One Too Many
Thanks Renault! Right back at you. Somewhere I've seen another angle of you in that Bushman. A shooting pic that is more profile, If I recall. I really like the swoop of your brim and the cattleman crease.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points