Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can any one give me some background on...

yoyochango

New in Town
This A2 flight Jacket that i have its from Pack-in flight products. Ive searched all over the internet and cannot find anything on the company or my jacket. My mom insists that it was my Grandpas A2 jacket from the 1950's. But i dont see any Army insignia on it. If anyone knows anything about Pack-in and this jacket please tell me.(i will try and add a picture asap) thanx guys

I have a couple of Pack-in Cafe style motorcycle jackets that I think were made in the '60s. One Black..and one brown. Like you..I haven't been able to find out much about the company. However..I think that many of their jackets were very well made...while some others(later?) not so much.
Here's a photo of the brown one that I wear from time to time...

100_0400.jpg

HD

yoyochango

New in Town
Well that gives me a more genral time period of when they exsisted. thankyou. yeah there jackets are pretty well made, unfortunatly when i recieved it which ever family member had it before me neglected it so its not in the best condition

Raymundo

One of the Regulars
I have seen these jackets listed on Ebay from time to time so if yours is in poor shape you could probably find a replacement there. Not sure where they were made either but they sell for cheap prices on the Bay. Makes you wonder about the quality.

Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24