Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cappelleria melegari onine shop

hina

New in Town
Drdan
Thank you so much. You are very kind like an Italian. I am interested in QUALITA SUPEIORE 7.5cm brim but I don't have model number. And I cannot ask you to call the shop again. That is too much. I now have a general idea about the prices of Borsalino fedora in Europe. The price of the same hat in Japan is sometime twice as much. Borsalino people might have thought that the Japanese are rich, which unfortunately is not true.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
The difference in pricing may be due to import fees. Before purchasing you might want to find out if you'll have to pay a duty or import tax when it reaches Japan.

Import fees have made ma pass on some really nice shaving supplies because the fees nearly double the price when the item reaches the US.

Drdan

Familiar Face
Drdan
Thank you so much. You are very kind like an Italian. I am interested in QUALITA SUPEIORE 7.5cm brim but I don't have model number. And I cannot ask you to call the shop again. That is too much. I now have a general idea about the prices of Borsalino fedora in Europe. The price of the same hat in Japan is sometime twice as much. Borsalino people might have thought that the Japanese are rich, which unfortunately is not true.

You've welcome Hina. I agree that Italians are in general very kind. However, I'm an American living in Italy. :) Best wishes with your eventual Borsalino purchase. I've seen Japanese tourists in the area of Piazza del Popolo carrying Borsalino bags with their purchases, and I bet they enjoy getting a much better price here in Rome than in Japan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner