Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carole Landis -- What a Gal!

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Paddy's great photo of movie star Carole Landis in a WWII A-2 flight jacket got me doing a little Internet "digging" for further photos. What a looker Miss Landis was...

carole001.jpg

Check out this site for a gazillion great photos...

Carole Landis Photos

Her WWII photos are here...

WWII Related Carole Landis Photos

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MEDIC...!!!!!!

Is there a field medic in the house...????!!!!!! As I'd swear to having heart palpitations!
ZowwweeeeEEEEE!!!! what a gal. A real sad story to her in the end, but God certainly was in an artistic mood when he put this honey together.

Off to find an ice pack now!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Zemke fan, Thanks for the links, especially the WWII site. Those photos are great. I love the one where she's jitterbugging with some soldiers. too cool.

Paddy, I know exactly how you feel brother...what a doll!

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Great photo, Root

I think the Landis photo archive provides a GREAT resource for the jills who are trying to find a look to match our vintage USAAF outfits. BTW, if you ever need insignia (rank, wings, ribbons, etc.) let me know I have a LOT (especially Lt. Col.) that I am going to start to sell on eBay. Be delighted to let some of my fellow FLers have first crack.

Jessica

One of the Regulars
Thank you so much! Your compliments made my day! You have a camera you say?? hmmm. That makes a girl think....; )Kisses!

Kaela

Vendor
barbituates...
i wonder how many lovely little ladies quieted their heartache with the stuff back in the day...
it seemed to be the pill of choice..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails