Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cary Grant bio on TCM Wednesday AM

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
For those Cary Grant fans, and I know you're out there, Turner Classic Movies will be broadcasting " Cary Grant; A Class Apart " on Wednesday at 3:45 AM EST.
Dated 2004, I'm sure some of you have already seen this. But I haven't, so I'll be setting the Tivo for some primo Cary Grant viewing.
Enjoy.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
A class...

If you missed the Grant doc...it is available on the Bringing Up Baby special edition DVD. It is a MUST own for all of us!

BRS

Feraud

Bartender
The documentary is very good. It covers all the aspects of Grant's life. The bio covers his early years before Hollywood, early films, love of style, icon status, rumors in Grant's personal life, multiple marriages, and post Hollywood life.
A nice piece of work.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wish I had TIVO, 3:45am is even a bit too late for me the night owl. Well, I guess it could be considered too early.
This documentary sounds great, I have seen the preview for it.
Thanks for the info Brian. I'm gonna have to ask Hemingway Jones to check out his "Bringing Up Baby" DVD, to see if the version he has, has this documentary on it.
I just love Carey Grant. He was the first movie star that I fell for when I was a kid. He's still my favorite male lead. They sure aren't like they used to be:)

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
My Pleasure Daisey -

I'm glad a post of mine helped you. I'm new and it seems most of my posts have been thread killers - or have started arguements. Believe me when I say, I come in peace!

Happy Holidays.

BRS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL